Thursday, April 4, 2013

To run fast to keep up with my friends?

Consider caused by Adrian: How can I run faster to keep up with my friends?

Almost everyday at lunch in school, me and my friends play a game called “virus”. It’s like tag but one person becomes it and when he tags another person, he becomes it too. I’m probably the slowest person in my group of friends. Some of them even give up and let me tag them when i’m first to be it cause im too slow and i need help. I’m in good health and I don’t care how intense the training will be. I just wanna be able to be faster than someone in my group of friends.


This really is with regards to How can I run faster to keep up with my friends? that you may should try to fix dilemmas on his or her. With some luck this’ll help in several ways: as well as everything considerably better. Praying with regards to How can I run faster to keep up with my friends? are likely to be simple solution later on in life.

Best solution:


Answer by Helen

Practice practice practice


Answer by Belgian

Go for a run around the block, and try to increase the distance and speed day by day. You may be sore the first few times, but this is just your body building muscle. And this muscle is gonna make your legs stronger and thus faster!


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your own private answer within the comments!


To run fast to keep up with my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive