Monday, April 8, 2013

McAfee help activate my antivirus “problem” is.

Consider by Candie: McAfee is “having trouble” activating my anti-virus, help.?

I have downloaded my McAfee anti-virus all the way but entering the product key. I would type it all in correctly then it will say “We are having trouble activating your antivirus” If anyone knows a solution to this problem, anything will be appreciated.


This is certainly exactly about McAfee is “having trouble” activating my anti-virus, help.? that you may be compelled to fix issues independently. Subsequently this will aid in several ways: may create yourself far better. Who wish exactly about McAfee is “having trouble” activating my anti-virus, help.? may very well be a method as time goes on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by David N

Try Avast or AVG, they are free and work just as well. If you actually paid for McAfee then you need to contact them, we don’t tell them how to run their business.


Answer by ♦Mr.Norris

Personally I would try to contact McAfee and have my money refunded because McAfee is really not all that good. Many people are switching to free “Anti-Virus” programs such as Microsoft Security Essentials, AVG FREE, and Avast. Even if you didnt pay for McAfee I myself would switch to a different “Anti-VIrus”. Hope this helps…


Answer by Baby Baby Baby

Why pay for something that you can have for free? And I do mean FREE!!

So loose McAfee and search/download “microsoft essentials security” from your PC. This is a free antiviral/ anti spyware/malware program that is completely free, meaning no subscription or product key is required to use it and it’s just as good ( if not better ) than McAfee or Norton.


Answer by Antagoniztic11

I would strongly suggest AVG. If it is a purchased anti virus then contact them. Otherwise the key for that particular version is already used. I hate Macafee as it slows down my pc alot.


Be sure far better?

Leave your trusty answer while in the comments!


Panda Antivirus Pro 2012


Artwork basically by Panda Antivirus Pro 2012


Essayez-le gratuitement sur www.pandasecurity.com/france/homeusers/solutions/antivirus/


McAfee help activate my antivirus “problem” is.

1 comment:

Blog Archive