Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What is the cause of the high amount of blood liver enzymes?

Uncertainty made by DaisyMo91: What causes a high amount of liver enzymes in blood?

I woke up one morning and my palms were unbearably itchy. Within a couple hours it spread all over my body in the form of an itchy, prickly feeling rash. Every once in awhile I would get a wave of the “prickly” feeling wherever the rash was that felt like I was being stabbed by a thousand needles. Then I developed a fever and severe nausea. Shortly after when I went to the bathroom, my urine was dark brown. I felt like I was going to die. I went to the hospital, and after a blood and urine test they discovered there was an abnormally high amount of liver enzymes in my blood. They wanted to do a Hepatitis panel on me since these are all normally symptoms of hepatitis. After the panel, it was determined that I did not have hepatitis. They told me it was just “some virus”. Helpful, right? Has anyone else experienced anything like this, or know what it is? I am not a big drinker so it wouldn’t have been damage caused by alcohol. I am also only 21 years old.


However this is guidance on What causes a high amount of liver enzymes in blood? that you’ll really should try to clear up situations on his or her. Preferably it will help in several ways, and produce the way you live considerably better. Thinking guidance on What causes a high amount of liver enzymes in blood? is going to be a simple solution in the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Vortex

If the doctors feel it is a virus then I would listen to them. If it is a virus it should clear up rapidly.


Know better?

Add your very own answer from a comments!


Virus- A Leopard Doesn’t Change His Spots


View due to Virus- A Leopard Doesn’t Change His Spots


I am a first year student in Sligo IT Fine Art and our first project for Semester 1 was ‘Changing Worlds.’


When I was little I remember getting a few injections, since having children they seem to get have to get vaccinations every 6 months until they’re 5.


I feel very strongly that most children don’t need to get all of these injections and decided that ‘Changing Worlds’ would be about the actual viruses and molecules we have to ‘fight’ against.


What is the cause of the high amount of blood liver enzymes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive