Sunday, April 7, 2013

Me and my brother share iPhone and iTunes and Limewire both cases, you can create different playlists?

Consult courtesy of Kourtney N: If me and my brother both have iPhone and share iTunes and lime wire can i make different play list?

I dont want to hear “Oh Lime wire makes viruses.” I know. My brother and i have iPhones and we both have different taste in music. I use lime wire and i was wondering if i could make a different play list instead of all of it together. What do I do if i cant?


This really is concerning If me and my brother both have iPhone and share iTunes and lime wire can i make different play list? that you’ll will need to fix concerns by themselves. Maybe it will aid in several ways… may create the way you live considerably better. Who want concerning If me and my brother both have iPhone and share iTunes and lime wire can i make different play list? may be a method tomorrow.

Best solution:


Answer by Dan

Make a playlist for you, and one for him. Then when you connect your iPod click the Music tab. Select the button that lets you select playlists to sync. Select yours, then click sync.


Answer by Laci_Laine

You could also make a “smart playlist” (File- New Smart Playlist) then name it your first name, and create another “smart playlist” named your brother’s first name. Select all of your music, right click one of the highlighted tracks, and click get info, click on the tab “info” and under comments just type your name, and all of your music will automatically go into your smart playlist. Have him do the same with his music. Then when you add music just make sure you put your name under comments, and your playlist will be automatically updated. Sync only your own playlist to your phone. Hope this helps!


Acknowledge better?

Leave the actual answer in their comments!


Virus_paradise by Geso [animated GIFs]


Representation using Virus_paradise by Geso [animated GIFs]


Animated GIF here: cargocollective.com/geso/A-Virus-From-Outer-Space

"Language is a virus from outer space." William S. Burroughs


New collection of animated GIFs, extract from my current visual-set as VJ, inspired in the quote from Burroughts. This visual set has been showcased at CutOut Fest 2012 (Queretaro, Mexico) and Applied Sound Arts 2013 (Leipzig, Germany), so far. More shows to come!!!


Me and my brother share iPhone and iTunes and Limewire both cases, you can create different playlists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive